Friday, July 1, 2011

Gifted Market Tote


I just love to surprise someone with a little gift. No intended reason really. Although, the smile on their face sure helps.  :)

I really wanted to try the Linen Grocery Tote over at the purl bee. Here in California, many counties have banned the use of plastic grocery bags for larger stores, which gives me an excuse to make one.  The special someone is a frequent farmer's market goer too and I am sure it will be put to some good use.


I used some leftover Red Heart acrylic yarn. Thick and strong.  I also added an extra row of stitching on the inside of the handles. It just didn't seem like they would have held up otherwise.



I finished this project a few months ago, and just remembered to post about it. That seems to be the problem for me, to actually post what I complete. How do you take time from crafting to post your projects?  I think maybe I have to write my blog time down on the calendar!

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohhhhhh, a comment! You just made my day :)