Monday, September 26, 2011

Bow Clutch and a Blog Anniversary!

I have been working these past few weeks on perfecting a new pattern; my Bow Clutch! I was inspired by a clutch I saw by Vera Wang. I just love the simplicity of the bow.



And of course I had to go with some soft pink fabric for the interior; A little sweetness for those fall days ahead.


I just realized that it has been one year since I started this blog! WOW, time sure flies. It all started when I found a blog called Noodlehead and entered a clutch I made into A Lemon Squeezy Home's Purse Week contest. I am entering this Bow Clutch in this years contest. If you like it, how about taking a moment and voting? :)







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I like it very much... I already have a similar fabric and I wish you made the tutorial too :) I can't sew very well (yet) but I am eager to learn! And this clutch is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This clutch is awesome, and I love the gray corduroy. I have a gray and pink (crochet) bow clutch pattern--maybe we should swap :)!

    ReplyDelete

Ohhhhhh, a comment! You just made my day :)