Monday, December 5, 2011

Full speed ahead

You know, I can just never get my mind to think of gift giving until after Thanksgiving. It happens every year! For some reason, the light bulb of gift ideas does not turn on until after that long weekend. And of course, I now just have to make all of the kids a special gift from all of the great tutorials and ideas I come across and how could I possibly get it all done before Christmas? Phew! Glad to get that out!! :)


I have had in my mind for well over a year to make a horse softie.  I traced the shape from a bank I bought for my daughter the last time we were in Sweden. I just love the simple shape and knew it would make a cute rattle.


One of our friends just had a baby boy and I made it especially for him! Soft, simple and just a hint of a jingle.


Oh, and did you notice my new tags? (Shhh, I know I sewed it on backwards, but I don't think a 3 month old will mind!) I had them printed on fabric at spoonflower. I think they turned out great!

Handmade gift count: 1 down, 9 to go!
Happy Christmas crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohhhhhh, a comment! You just made my day :)