Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bernat Waverly Crochet Along 2012 - Clue #5 & Clue #6

Finally finished all of the blocks for the crochet along!

Clue #5 was a version of a granny type square, simple and will be a great filler.


And clue #6 turned out to be my favorite one. Just love the airy feel and I bet it will fan out wonderfully once the blanket is put together.


Playing around with all of the blocks, I came up with my best guess for how the blanket is supposed to be put together.  I am heading over to the forum to check out today's clue and find out if I was close!


More details on my ravelry page.








9 comments:

  1. I think your afghan is going to look fantastic! In fact I prefer your layout to the Bernat one. I have started to piece mine together,I forgot how much I hate sewing! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!! tu labor es muy hermosa, cuenta con diferentes grannys todos en perfecta armonia, felicidades!!!
    magdis
    http://haberhabermagdis.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following this mystery CAL as well but your blanket is the most beautiful one I have seen so far. The colour combination is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! i wish i started this CAL. I wonder if it's too late for me to join. your looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the way they all fit together. It's so effective. I found your blog via i-Crochet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! Trish: Never too late! :) Only 6 more blocks to sew together and then the final edging. I should finish tonight! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came across this CAL yesterday and saved the 'clues' and looked at the finished blankets. I agree, I think your layout is really symmetrical and harmonious, I like it, and your colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great having squares and octagons together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! Sue your afghan is going to be stunning!
    lovely,lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete

Ohhhhhh, a comment! You just made my day :)