Monday, May 7, 2012

Zig-Zag crochet along

I am starting another crochet blanket. This time it will be for my daughter. After completing the Bernat Waverly CAL blanket, she so sweetly asked when I would make her one. :)

I discovered a new crochet along being hosted by Sweet Kiwi Crochet. What I love about this CAL is that everyone is doing a different blanket, but we are all crocheting 2" granny squares. Easy!


My daughter picked the zig-zag design, but asked that I take out the green and add purple instead.



Week one is completed!  I ended up using a join-as-you-go method for the joining. I just loved learning about this technique when I completed my kaleidoscope blanket.  I had to modify the technique a little to make it work for me, but I am very happy with the end result.


This CAL has us making 50 of these little squares per week. Hope you join in!

More details on my ravelry page.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ohhhhhh, a comment! You just made my day :)